We employ rigorous processes and technologies to ensure that only authorized and registered users can access customer data.
- E-Moneyger® supports granular segregation of duties based on user roles. These roles are customizable to individual customer requirements, including dual control over sensitive functions.
- All components of the E-Moneyger® environment are housed in two Bank owned secure data centers, operated and controlled by Bank personnel. Our resilient architecture, with replicated data processing capabilities, is designed to ensure continuous service in the event of a system failure or other disaster scenario.
- All communication between you and E-Moneyger® is encrypted. We mandate a minimum of 128-bit end to end encryption using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). Used in conjunction with the green menu bar of the Extended Validation SSL certificate, we give you a secure channel through which to access and process your data.
- State-of-the-art firewall technologies are employed to not only prevent unauthorized access to E-Moneyger®, but also to protect your information once we have received it internally.
- Environmental controls such as uninterruptible power supply, generators, air conditioning, fire suppression and physical access control to infrastructure items are in accordance with best practice standards.